Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To move the Gal's

26 Lucky Strollers to fill the Floor!!!
tip top fantastica compilero

01 Larry Williams-Jelly Belly Nellie
02 Robert Gordon-The Way I Walk
03 The Memphis Boys-Forever's Much Too Long
04 The Rumblers-I Don't Need You No More
05 The Coasters-Girls, Girls, Girls
06 Chuck Willis-Hang Up My Rock'n Roll Shoes
07 The Rockin' Saints-Cheat On Me Baby
08 Lou Graham-Wee Willie Brown
09 The Larks-Forget It
10 The Regents-Runaround
11 Mickey Gilley-Drive In Movie
12 Emile Ford-On A Slow Boat To China
14 Larry Williams-Baby's Crazy
15 Gary Shelton-The Trance
16 Bill Allen-Please Give Me Something
17 Benny Joy-Money Money
18 The Cats-I Don't Care No More
19 Richard Berry & The Pharaohs-Have Love Will Travel
20 The Showmen-It Will Stand
21 Danny Zella-Wicked Ruby
22 Herbie Smith-So Wild Over You
23 Dale Hawkins-Little Pig
24 Wiley Barkdull-I Ain't Gonna Waste My Time
25 Billy Riley-Red Hot
26 Joey Rand-The Long, Blonde Curls


!xxx!

Track 13 "The Four Jacks" is missing. But here are the lost track!

2 comments:

Mean Gene said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/199155126/26_Lucky_Strollers__To_Fill_The_Floor_.rar

Rockabillyville said...

Great site Mean Gene. Nice to see some writing as well as just downloads. I've added you to my blogspot page, hope you don't mind. Feel free to add me to yours if you want. Cheers. Shaky.
http://rockabillyville.blogspot.com/